Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Memorial Fund Quarterly Meeting - Washington DC

by Morgan Shepard
Disclaimer - After posting this BLOG the Editor of the Sabbath Recorder informed me of several typos in my post. In writing the BLOG I reverted to my "southern" influences and let slip a "BaBtist" and then added a "d" on advance for good measure. This in no way reflects on the Trustees of the Memorial Board. Needless to say I will be watching Kevin's writings for future errors.

"I ain't purfect and I ain't wanna be purfect"

The Trustees of the Seventh Day Baptist Memorial Fund will be holding their upcoming Quarterly meeting Jan 27-28, 2007 at the Washington DC Seventh Day Babtist Church. Reports for past grants and requests for grants and or loans need to be received at the SDB Center by 19 Jan 2007 in order to be considered by the Trustees. Thanks in advanced.

Morgan Shepard
Financial Director
SDB Memorial Fund

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home