Monday, June 30, 2008

Digit Debacle causes Deadline Delay

by Andrew Camenga
When the second phone call came today asking whether the BCE fax number was … , I knew something had gone wrong. So, I pulled the cover letter and certification form for the Scripture Memorization Program and checked the numbers again. Sure enough, the fax number on the the certification form was not right.

Instead of (866) 571-5879, the correct fax number, we replaced the first six with an 8. This digit debacle causes all those fax calls go awry. Please accept my apology for allowing the error to escape my notice.

[And if you happen to be the recipient of all those wrong numbers, I really apologize. Feel free to contact me by fax, the number is …]

Because of this error and the submission delay it may introduce, the Board of Christian Education extends the deadline for submitting the 2007-08 Scripture Memorization Program certification to July 7, 2008. You may also submit the list of names by post or email.

Once again, the fax number is (866) 571-5879 and the new deadline is July 7, 2008.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home