Thursday, September 24, 2009

Recall to Active Duty for Memorial Fund Financial Director

by Morgan Shepard

Most of you by now have heard that I have been recalled to active duty by the U.S. Navy. I report the end of November ’09 and will be serving in Djibouti, Africa through the end of 2010. Djibouti is a small country on the eastern coast of Africa in what is called the “Horn of Africa”. During my deployment I will be overseeing construction contracts for the US Navy.

The Memorial Fund is developing plans to ensure that business will continue as usual. The quarterly distributions, loan requests, grant requests will continue with minimal (if any) interruption. I would also ask your prayers for my family as they stay behind. I firmly believe that my wife will have the harder job of keeping up with two little boys :-). I’ll keep in touch during my deployment so keep watching.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home